Monday, July 8, 2013

You guys... This isn't going to work...

So I signed up for AdSense and I got an email letting me know that they've checked my blog and they decided that I can have it.  This is great except that they sent me a whole list of terms and conditions.  Apparently I can't talk about adult content or anything unsuitable for children and I can't swear.  This clearly does not go well with the theme of my blog.  Apparently they need to check my blog periodically and look further into it as time goes on to make sure that I am with in all of the terms and conditions in order to have Adsense.  For those of you playing along at home what AdSense does is pay me for anyone who clicks on an ad from my blog but I can't suggest that people click it.


So… For your enjoyment please see the below list of things that I cannot do according to the terms and conditions of AdSense: 


So yeah… I'm fucked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive