Thursday, August 6, 2009

Top Ten Thoughts of Today

10. If you really like baseball, you don't have to hate a rival team...unless your team is playing said rival team at the time.
9. The word "poo" is funny. It's funnier than "poop" or "shit." It's just funny. Every time I hear or say it, I giggle. Every time.
8. When Michael Jackson died and every station played a tribute for a week or so, I don't think I ever heard "Scream." This bothers me.
7. If you're sitting in mixed company sharing info about how much money you allegedly make selling weed, you should be prepared to be a dead beat loser your whole life; and possibly arrested.
6. Trains are a wonderful invention. Next time you are on a train that isn't super crowded with a friend, take a minute to enjoy the experience.
5. If I had a dollar for every time I was broken up with...I'd have a dollar. If I had a dollar for every time I fell out of touch with someone....I'd be rich. I think I'd rather be poor and hold on to my one dollar.
4. Even though I can list things I'd like to change about my personality or inside self, I can't find justification in changing.
3. I miss regular television. I am very excited for the next couple of weeks when all my shows come back.
2. I am a huge fan of not wearing pants. I am not a fan of pants. I think a perfectly good evening is dancing around in a Tshirt and underwear. Note: do not come peeping through my window...I will have you arrested.
1. What if all this time I was spending traveling down windy and twisty roads got me nowhere and the right path for me was across the street the whole time, but I never thought to look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive