Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Top Ten Random Thoughts Had While Sissy is in the Prep Room

10. Why are we watching the WGN midday news? Better yet, how archaic is this hospital that they only have 20 channels and they all suck?
9. If the lighting in this waiting room were better (i.e. not low ambient lighting) I would enjoy the video clips I am creating on my webcam much more!
8. How long do you think it's going to be before the baby can fully appreciate the video I am making it from today?
7. Does taking one bite of Chris' fruit leather mean I don't have to eat for another few hours? I'm starving!
6. gChat could not possibly be more useful! Good job Google on a kick ass program.
5. My Daddy is silly: he is reading today's newspaper while listening to today's midday news.
4. There is a police officer who just walked into the waiting room. I didn't do it! Whatever it is someone did, it wasn't me.
3. This baby has a sex/gender, but we don't know what it is yet. All we know is it has a big head and little arms. I shall refer to it as Rex.
2. My sister's c-section is scheduled for 8 minutes from now. This is EXTRA exciting. Baby births are such an interesting concept.
1. It's teen pregnancy prevention day on Maury today. However, when i informed my Dad of that, I erroneously said "It's teen pregnancy promotion day on Maury." These are VERY different concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive