Sunday, February 6, 2011

Top Ten Reasons I'm Choosing to Cheer on the Steelers in Super Bowl XLV

10. I'm a Bears fan; I was bread to hate Green Bay.
9. 75% of the world is Lactose Intolerant.
8. Troi Essex went to Northwestern University. I met him at one of the games. NICE, SMART kid.
7. I've told you about the Steelers lighter before, yes?
6. Polamalu has amazing hair. (I'm a girl, of course that's important!)
5. Does the name Rod Woodson mean anything to you?
4. Mark Murphy (Packers CEO has only replied to one of the holiday cards I've sent him. Rude! JK
3. Hines Ward doesn't have an ACL in one of his knees. At all. Kind of makes my knee complaints sound pathetic, huh?
2. The Steelers have one more Purdue alum than the Packers. Sadly, it's just one: Eugene Bright.
1. I'll always root for Black and Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive