Monday, July 12, 2010

Top Ten Websites I Can't Live Without

10. Gmail.com - for the obvious reason of it being my major email client and my chat tool for many of my friends and family
9. Twitter.com - I like twitter more than facebook for the sole reason that I am self absorbed and love thinking that people are reading what I have to say in 140 characters or less.
8. Facebook.com - every once in a while, I allow myself to give a shit about other people. Then I use facebook to fill that need and not require calling or texting to see what's going on in people's lives.
7. Panthers.nhl.com - Yeah...it's my job. It's what I do. I am required to be up to date on everything Florida Panthers. Don't worry, I love it.
6. Manta.com - We contact businesses a lot at work, and it's a lot easier to do when armed with information. Manta.com helps me be in control of what information I need.
5. Yelp.com - I still don't know the area in which I live very well, so I use yelp to figure out where to go for dinner, drinks, parties, movies...etc
4. Metromix.com - same as above, except that metromix.com also tells me which days I go to which events and bars. Very helpful.
3. Boiledsports.com - I already mentioned sports are my job, but they're also my love. As a Purdue alum and a boilermaker addict (the team and the drink...let's be honest...), BS helps keep me attached to the life I left behind for Florida.
2. Google.com
1. ESPN.com - See above responses from #7 and #3 and figure out the reasoning here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive