Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Top Ten Sites I Visit While I SHOULD Be Working

10. Gilt.com – One of the many invite-only sites that my girl L brought me to. This site offers extreme discounts on clothes, shoes, accessories, trips, spa services, etc. I online shop the hell out of this one. I buy….nothing. Please enjoy today’s favorite item and discount pricing:
Yeah. That says that its $375 ON SALE and used to be $900.

9. RueLaLa.com – Another invite-only site with the same thing as Gilt.com. This is today’s favorite item and sale price!
This one says it's on sale for $329 and it used to be $980.

8. Groupoupon.com – The only reason this is amazing is because I, myself, have been looking for sleeves for YEARS. Finally, someone is making all my dreams come true. Rachel and I are planning to wear them with our swimsuits and crowns (scroll down on groupoupon.com for the crown.)

7. Pandora.com – This one seems extremely self-explanatory. Now that I got a newer computer at work, I get to listen to music (very quietly) at my desk. I’m currently rocking the Holy Trinity, but prior to that, I was hitting up She and Him.

6. Someecards.com – If you haven’t already done so, go to this site, browse these cards and find the perfect one for your special occasion. I most recently sent the “I had a great time on our date, unless you didn’t in which case I didn’t either” card.

5. Playlist.com – I hit this up when I get bored of Pandora trying to “guess” what kind of music I like based on the one or two artists I put into the search bar. I am entirely too eclectic for Pandora and I also have music ADD sometimes.

4. ESPN.com – This should be ever more self-explanatory than Pandora. I work in hockey, it’s baseball season and it WAS just march madness – I have a lot of fun things to read about daily.

3. Gmail.com – I have to be connected to my non-work related life. Emails, gchat, all the google applications…it’s a wide world of google out there. I don’t want to miss anything.

2. Kickball.com – So last week I started playing kickball. Super fun. I like the attitude of most of the people who think playing kickball is fun. In addition, I am the editor of the newsletter. This means I am constantly on the website checking information and getting pictures for the newsletter.

1. Floridapanthers.com – I like to read what is going on in the wide world of my employer. Did you know that our head coach, Peter DeBoer, is going to be one of the coaches of Team Canada for the 2010 IIHF World Championships in Germany? I just learned that. I don’t know what that means, but I know it’s exciting.

1 comment:

Blog Archive